Thursday, November 14, 2013

Praise and Worship

There is something about the vibrant colors of Fall that tug at my heart to praise and worship God. When I behold the orange and yellow and red of the leaves as they laugh with the blowing of the wind, and they let go and float downwards to the ground, my soul figuratively prostrates before the Lord Almighty, who I believed designed and created this beautiful phenomenon. When the golden sun dapples the autumn trees and reflects soft and warm-to-the-eyes light all around, my heart bursts out in worship to God. Autumn foliage brings such heart-warming sensation to my being and I get reminded of our Abba Father's love towards us. Love so tender and kind, I cannot begin to contain all in my little heart. His love endures forever.

The Sunday we missed church, we decided instead to go out backamong the trees and sing praises to God. Steve picked his guitar and Zach a toy piano. We sang and sang and lifted our hearts to Him who is worthy of praise and honor and glory. Meantime, the wind blew, and the autumn leaves rustled and danced before letting go down, down to our heads then to the ground.
A glorious feeling!










No comments:

Post a Comment